There should be a front page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamp

Community Admin
Right now this site is just a forum; you go to Terrium.net and first thing you see are some forum boards without any hint of where the fawq you are. There should be a front page that firstly tells what in the world Terrium is, and then gives some news and stuff and links to play and download, and the forums should be just a separate place accessible by a tab.

Yeah that would be good.

But I think ide rather Eric kept working on finishing the game.

someone else can work for the forum, for example like the logo; make a banner...
Someone creates a text/storyboard of terrium and something about mars explorer and adds is as a text on the front page.. or a sticky post
Then all eric has to do is add it :)

Eric

Founder & Lead Developer
This is actually a very sensible idea that has not crossed my mind. I will add it to my to-do list for 2016, as it should not be anything too difficult to implement. I would simply need to create a new page (like the About and Play pages) that acts as the homepage. Please continue to share some ideas for what this page should look like and contain.

Lamp

Community Admin
Please continue to share some ideas for what this page should look like and contain.
Welcome message on top: tells the visitor what Terrium is with links to play
Announcement/News feed below that on the left
Recent posts to the right of the news feed

And whatever else below

Status
Not open for further replies.