slither.io

Lamp

Community Admin
Motherlode: THE NEW AGAR.io :D
Motherlode: http://slither.io/

Lamp: @Motherlode AWESOME
Lamp: i scored 331.9
Lamp: woo hoo second round i scored 1038.7 when i did something stupid and crashed into a nub
Lamp: OMG third round scored 1088.7 and soemthing REALLY :eek: HAPPENED
Lamp: some big huge worm circled me and trapped me :eek:
Lamp: so i got trapped by this big worm so i had to spin in circles but the big worm's circle was becoming smaller and smaller until i was compressed.

Lamp

Community Admin
woo hoo new score 1204.9
aww crap now i'm addicted to this game when i have a lot of stuff to do! HELP! :eek: :p

Lamp

Community Admin
woo hoo new record 4873.8
that was awesome; people we repeatedly crashing and there were tons of food but then i crashed too lol

I was the magenta one :p

Lamp

Community Admin
haha I just started a new game, and i was a little fart, and I sped right in front of a big guy and he crashed into me xD
Then I crashed into a little fart xD
Score 1877.6

Lamp

Community Admin
omg that was an amazing round
new record! 5033
yeah this game is much more fun than agar.io; agar.io tends to be boring most of the time.

Lamp

Community Admin
wow another awesome round but this one was really awesome but then it lagged and i died :p

Lamp

Community Admin
HAHAHA this was a very fast and awesome round :D
I was following a gigantic worm and it disintegrated so i sped into it and enjoyed a delicious fest and others were dying and i was zipping all around eating everything and then i crashed :p
Fastest awesome round ever

Lamp

Community Admin
BAHAHAHA
This was much like the previous round.
I love it when there is a party where a big guy dies and everyones zipping around eating the remanants and they often crash while zipping around and you get more food until you crash too :p

Lamp

Community Admin
OH WOW
you won't believe what happened
So I was playing and i got trapped... again -_-
I hate it when I get trapped
I thought I was doomed so I was wondering if i should just finish myself, but instead choose to keep going and waste this other guy's time.
But then something amazing happened!
He disintegrated and I escaped!!! :eek: :D
IT'S A MIRACLE!
But then of course I died anyway... :p
BTW: I found that if you are trapped, you should go close to the guy who trapped you instead of coiling into a tight coil, so that the person who trapped you cannot close in on you much; also it increases the chances of the guy who trapped you to crash.
Oh and my score this time was 3496.1

Lamp

Community Admin
Wow another one of these epic battles where someone dies and everyone else speeds to eat the food and people crash often and you eat their stuff and then you crash :p
Score 4447.5!

Lamp

Community Admin
OH MY GOD!
Best Round Ever!!!
NEW RECORD!

So I started a new round and went to a place with lots of worms and a big huge worm died and there were lots of food and then many more people were dying and there were insane amounts of food and I was speeding all over the place eating all the food! I was speeding for a long time eating everything and growing really fast until I finished most of it and finally I smashed into someone else! (and the cycle continues with someone else LOL :p)

Lamp

Community Admin
ZOMG NEW RECORD!!!!
At the end there was a party but then it lagged really badly and i died :(

Lamp

Community Admin
I ate up a few big guys and then i looked away for a moment and found that i crashed into a little fart xD

Lamp

Community Admin
OMG
BEST ROUND EVER #2!!!

When I started this round, I spawned next to a huge pile of food from some snake that just died and I quickly grew up. Then there was an awesome party where people were dying left and right but this time i was more careful and I survived through the party and I grew huge, and I MADE IT TO #9 ON THE LEADER BOARD! Then there was a second party but a small one that i did not get involved much... and then finally I wasnt paying attention and I crashed into a tiny worm hidden in food -_- xD :p
So I learned some more things: 1. Be careful in parties; it's better to miss some food than try to get everything because if you speed around and try to get everything, you will die and loose everything. and 2. Always pay attention, especially when there is a lot of stuff happening, because there may be a little fart hidden in food that you might not notice!!

And yes my name was Toilet Flush Valve :rolleyes: