FG~Rate the Video/YouTube

This is something to get to know each others interests or some random things they seen on YouTube. All you have to rate the video on how you like it. So Rate the video of the previous poster from you, add any additional comments to if desired. Easy, Simple, and oddly fun.

Ex: 0/10 You hated it or 10/10 You like the video.

So... Lets start off with this video.

Lamp

Community Admin
This is actually a fantastic idea :D

Soo for your video.......... 4/10 6/10 10/10
I'm not into stuff like that but it was interesting
have no idea what/who those characters are though

Ok MY TURN :D hehehehe my favorite part :D
I was going to show jingle cats but decided to show this instead

hehe I am going to love this thread

Last edited:
Glad you like it. :)

7/10 Its nice, buggy at 2:57-3:00 with other moments too. Which kinda bad in terms of enjoying the video multiple of times.

Lamp

Community Admin
7/10 Its nice, buggy at 2:57-3:00 with other moments too. Which kinda bad in terms of enjoying the video multiple of times.
I needed a powerful computer to play and record that. Most of it played well but a little bit was still too hard.
-
0/10 what the hell did i just watch
-
My turn:
:D

Lamp

Community Admin
after hearing stamp on the ground again it won't stop playing in my head :laughing:

@Stamp on the Gorund converted to MIDI: Oddly, even though it totally sounds weird. I like it. 8/10
@True Facts about Ducks: .... 7/10. It made me laugh... :cautious: Ok... It made me laugh a lot.

Lamp

Community Admin
holy shit there you are after over a year o_O

wow ok so… :unsure: I'll say 7/10. It was quite interesting, and entertaining :D I guess that's all I can say, other than what you already know…

Ok so here's something I just picked off the YouTube page I already have open… it was really amusing when I saw it :ROFLMAO:

Strangely YouTube categorized it under “Talk Shows”… 🤷
1531552737037.png
wait is it a talk show? :unsure: 🤷 anyway i need to go to bed… wait i'm already in bed :LOL: ok really i gtg derp

My computer at the time died and lost everything I had on it including websites. But something compelled me to so something (probably boredom), which was searching on google on usernames I use pretty often. Thus I found the website again, and completely forgotten about it still I looked through it. Remembered the sign-in stuff on first attempt. So pretty lucky,

6/10 Yeah, not all talks show is just like Ellen show. Some are out and talking about stuff are consitered one since it mostly about listening to them talk about stuff. =p

Here's another one.

Lamp

Community Admin
2/10 eh meh

My computer at the time died and lost everything I had on it including websites. But something compelled me to so something (probably boredom), which was searching on google on usernames I use pretty often. Thus I found the website again, and completely forgotten about it still I looked through it. Remembered the sign-in stuff on first attempt. So pretty lucky,
Wow, cool. Hey, you should sync your browser data; then if your computer dies you can just log in and get all your bookmarks and history back. If you're using Chrome you can just log in to your Google account; also you can use Google Drive to back up your files. Or MEGA, which is encrypted (they cant read your data) and 50gb free; that's what I use.

-----------

3/10

I use firefox personally. But during that time I had nothing to backup bookmarks or websites setup at the time. Only things I really got back was mostly saved imgs and videos.

Didn't work for me for some reason. Guess it wasn't properly setup or what, I don't know. Well, never mind that stuff, as I managed to find most of the I was still active in and other stuff no longer exist. Not to worried about it. Noving along, I'm keep trying to find something that gets a 10/10 off the bat eventually. xD

4/10

Lamp

Community Admin
hmm there's something strange about that video; when I play it here it's completely transparent, and on YouTube (and fullscreen) it also doesn't show but causes graphical glitches. But looking at the timeline thumbnails there's nothing to see anyway.

2/10

oof, actually that's happening on any YouTube video; something's gone derp with Chrome

Last edited: